2015

2015

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

The Easter Bunny made a stop at our house last night. He brought Thomas some fun things for the spring!


Look at my handsome guys...I sure am a lucky girl.


Hard to get a good picture of this little one since he is constantly on the move...here is a close up of our Easter outfit as we are coming towards Mama......


And going...


Walker Family Picture


Our little family. LuLu was with us to but she sure is good at avoiding the camera!


Nana and Papa!


Hi there, Mr. Blue Eyes!


So excited!


Who loves candy? I do, I do!


Signing his first of thousands of country club tickets, I'm afraid. At least this one was for real food and not just candy and slushies!


We saw the Easter Bunny....not so sure at first...


But then we remembered that he had some candy!












No comments:

Post a Comment