Annie and Casey were in town for a few days after their spring break trip to Watercolor. We went to the Zoo on Sunday to enjoy the beautiful weather we have been having. We have become quite the zoo-going folks lately!
Thomas was fascinated by the pandas. Hard to pay attention to the camera when a giant bear is running around beside you, I guess!
Thomas looks a little dishevelled in these pictures, but I had to include. He loves to stand up now and doesn't seem to mind his shoes quite as much these days. He thinks its funny to kick them off, so it isn't so easy to keep them on those little feet!
We don't get to see these two enough, so we soak up all of the time we get!
I realized that I didn't include many good pictures of our new haircut in my last post, so here are a few:

No comments:
Post a Comment