2015

2015

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spring Has Sprung...

This has been the craziest of crazy weeks. Started off with a sick baby at the beginning of the week - just happened to be one of my busiest weeks at work. Patrick and I traded off for a few days and had my mom, Lisa and Lisa filling in to help us when they could. By Wednesday, he was well and the schedule was back to normal.


I have to share this picture because it makes me laugh. Thomas likes to spit these days. No, I'm not proud of this but he is so passionate about his spitting that you cannot help but laugh. I caught him "mid-spit" here:


Patrick's parents came to visit us this weekend. We had lots of things to do while they were in town. I will share some highlights from the weekend.


We went to the Easter Egg hunt at the Dixon on Saturday morning. This was Thomas's first easter egg hunt, although we have been playing with easter eggs for a while now, so he is very familiar with those eggs.






Thomas only picked up two eggs at the hunt....two hands, two eggs...that's all I need, Mom. But since I only have two, I will keep a death grip on them in case someone tries to take them from me. Poor guy is used to having his toys snatched from him so he is learning to hold tight and scream loudly when they get taken (I have many lessons on sharing in my future!).


Saturday afternoon, we had Virginia's 2nd birthday party - another easter egg hunt! Thomas had so much fun. He was really good....all day, actually. I was very proud of him!


Playing in the ball pit with Henry and Graham.




Thomas LOVES ice cream...probably because I don't let him have sweets very often. Yummy treat!


A cute picture of the group....as Patrick said, its a shot of the future of MUS and Hutchison!

We went to the Zoo today...don't have any pictures uploaded yet. This weekend was a great end to a LONG week! Only 16 mores days....

No comments:

Post a Comment