2015

2015

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Nine Months


Thomas turned nine months old on Saturday. Everyone told me that he would only get more fun with age, and boy were they right. We don't go to the doctor for another week, so I will have to give the 9 month stats later.

The little man has such a fun personality. He is into everything these days. He is so curious, and I love to watch him discover new things.


This new independence also comes with a lot of stubborness....oh my are we stubborn. Patrick said I deserve a child like this....I have no idea what he is referring to! : )  If you take something away from Thomas, he will scream, "nananananana" until you give it back (see the picture below.) He does the same thing if you don't give him what he is reaching for....Lord, give me extra patience with this little guy.


He also says "ma" when he wants more of something...more food, more toys, more food. See where our prirorities are these days? He can eat and eat and eat.



He can pull up on everything now and will walk to and from pieces of furniture so he can get around the room. I know he is only 9 months old, but he is such a boy. There is no fear...no hesitation...no caution....all boy!

We had a beautiful day here in Memphis on Saturday. Thomas and I did our best to spend as much time outside as possible. We took another trip to the zoo - loving it! Rode in our wagon some more and played with the flowers!




One morning this week, I let Thomas play in water in our sink while I was getting dressed. He had a blast! He loves water, so he could have played there forever.




No comments:

Post a Comment