2015

2015

Friday, March 2, 2012

Cherishing the Moments

I don't get to spend as much time with Thomas this time of year as I would like. He is starting to recognize when I am there and when I am leaving. I've been having some major "Mommy guilt" this week. I had to travel for work on Sunday and Monday and left him overnight for the first time. This was much harder on me than it was on him, but I have to say, I wish I had a picture of his face when he saw me for the first time when I got home. I was missed!!

Kuddos to Patrick for all that he did while I was away. Dad can do everything that Mom can do and they probably had loads more fun doing it. I am grateful that he is such an involved Dad. I couldn't do it without him!

Here are some pictures from the end of the week. I tried to make the most of the time I was with Thomas this week...some wagon riding time, some swinging time (we used our swingset for the first time!) and some storytime/train holding time!

 Notice the shorts....almost 80 degrees on March 1st. What are we in for this summer?

 Death grip on the trains for fear one of the other kids might take them!

He looks so old in this picture. Standing up there laying claim to his "turf" around the traintrack!

No comments:

Post a Comment