Now that we are 100% mobile, there are lots of places in the house that we have been exploring. It is funny to watch some of the places that he finds so interesting. This is Thomas's cabinet. It is full of all things that he can play with. He makes his way to this cabinet at least once a day. Please notice the one-sock look he is sporting. This is how we look most days. He thinks its hysterical to rip off his sock as soon as I put it on.
This picture makes me smile. A perfect hand print in the middle of my freezer door! For some reason, I think this is the first of hundreds of hand prints I will find in my house over the next few years.
Thomas likes to play hide-and-go-seek under the kitchen chair. I tell him to go hide and he races to the chair. He sits under it and the pokes his little head out when I ask "Where's Thomas?" I'm 100% biased, but I think he is a smart little kid.
This is Thomas's new spot while we are getting dressed in the morning. He goes back and forth from our closet to the bathroom, stopping every now and then to play his toys.
We read books before Thomas goes to sleep at night. At first it was a struggle for him to sit still through one book. Now we can read at least 3 and he is really involved. He likes to turn the pages and especially likes the books that have things for him to touch. This morning, we were in his room and Patrick picked up a book. Thomas raced over to him and pulled up on his leg. He wanted Daddy to read him a book....so read they did! I caught the moment in this book where he flips open the page to find a mirror. Thomas loves to see himself looking back!
The next series of pictures is a perfect example of what our life has been like over the last few weeks. Thomas is a fast crawler....a really fast crawler. He is no longer content playing in the confines of his room....
The first part of the "escape."So proud of himself....
Whoah! What is this room, Mom?
It's the little things these days....
No comments:
Post a Comment