2015

2015

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Trip to the Zoo!

Today, we took Thomas to the zoo for the first time. Memphis has an amazing zoo! So many wonderful exhibits and all kinds of fun animals. We started at the sea lion show...the zoo keeper had the sea lions do tricks and the little man was taking it all in!






After the show, we wandered a few other exhibits before Emily, Virginia and Dorothy joined us. Thomas was especially intrigued by the bears and elephants.




There was a baby monkey in one of the exhibits. The baby monkey was running around jumping from branch to branch. He was so cute! I don't think I've ever seen a baby monkey. I forgot to snap a picture of the little guy but just take my word or go check it out!

We finished out the trip with lunch at the playground. We all sat while Virginia played on the playground. Thomas tried out the baby food in a pouch for the first time. NOT A GOOD IDEA MOM! That was a lapse in judgement on my part. He liked that he was in control of feeding himself (imagine that) but it ended up all over him. Won't be buying any more of those any time soon.



We had the best time at the zoo. I plan to wear out our membership over the next few months. We were there 3 hours and didn't even see half of the zoo!


Tired baby! Feel asleep on the way home, but a cute picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment