2015

2015

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Summer Days

The days of summer are long but they sure go by quickly. I'll do this post in reverse order because I love this first picture so much. Before church on Sunday, I wanted to get a few pictures of the boys together. There were so many cute ones but I just love this one! 





This is what our backyard looked like when we woke up Sunday morning. Over 7 inches of rain! It flooded the garage and some water got under the house. Poor Patrick spent the rest of the day pumping it out and running dehumidifiers. 



On Saturday, Patrick and I took Thomas to see Sesame Street live. He loved it even more this year. He danced in the aisle and was so excited to see some of his favorite characters. He called it Elmo's concert! Afterwards, we had lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe. Such a fun afternoon with just him!


 

 

While we were gone, Mimi was busy loving on this little guy. I think they were both in heaven!



On Friday, school called to tell me that Thomas didn't feel well. A trip to the doctor confirmed a raging ear infection in his right ear. Boo! While we were there, we went ahead and got Henry's 2 moth shots. Thomas was such an awesome big brother. He held Henry's hand and sang him "Away in a Manger" when he cried. He stop crying immediately. Such a sweet moment. Henry did ok with the shots except that he woke up with a little fever. Tylenol brought it down thank goodness!



On Thursday night, our friend Jordyn came to eat dinner while she was in town, her husband Kirk was in our wedding and we all went to UGA together. They had a little boy, Oxford, 4 weeks before Henry. I love that our kids are the same age. They just moved to Raleigh from Richmond but I hope we get to see them more often.


On Wednesday, we went to the park to play! Happy boy.



And we stopped everything to watch the trash truck, of course!


Last Saturday, Patrick took Thomas to the zoo with our Sunday school. I'd say he had fun, wouldn't you?
 









No comments:

Post a Comment