2015

2015

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Henry is 2 Months

On Monday, Henry turned 2 months old. How is that possible? We love this little boy more and more every day. At 7 weeks, he weighed 12 lbs and was 21.5 inches long. We didn't get a weight last Friday when we went, but at the rate he's been going, he probably weighed at least 13 lbs by 2 months.
 

 
Here is Thomas's 2 month picture. His face is much fuller but otherwise almost the same size.  I looked back at Thomas's check ups, and he was 12 lbs, 3 ounces and 22 inches at 2 months. Pretty close!
 
 
Hard to get a picture without our paci - so far, he is a paci baby!

 
Thomas was helping me take pictures so he had to get in on the action too! Got to love that bed head!

 
Mama got a little camera happy while I had it out. This is a hat that Nana had made for Henry. It almost fits perfectly.

 
This is the Beaufort Bonnet that I bought in Oxford with Helene. It was my "splurge" for Henry and Patrick almost stroked out when he found out how much it cost. I don't care...I love it! Still a little big but was sure cute for pictures!


 
We tried pictures yesterday too but it was late and Henry was having none of it...hence the teary eyes and...
 
 
Screams!

 
Thomas and Henry both took baths at the same time last night.
 
 
Henry loves his baths now...until it is time to get out!

 
Look at this little chunky tuna...ha! As some would say, his belly has "dun' lapped his belt!"


 
Nothing more peaceful than a sleeping baby.
 
 
These eyes get me every time!


 
A few more pictures from Sunday.

 
This one makes me laugh...look at how long Thomas's legs are all stretched out.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment