2015

2015

Sunday, July 27, 2014

A Georgia Summer

Last weekend, we went to visit Nana and Papa in Georgia. This was Henry's first trip to Sandersville and he was an amazing traveler. I can't get over how well he did...may be the last time I say that but Thomas didn't travel well even at a very young age.
 
Our first night there, we made homemade peach ice cream...YUMMY!! Thomas ran, played and danced while he waited for the ice cream.
 

 
I wish I had one ounce of his energy.

 
This kid loves ice cream.

 
Thomas and Papa are great buds...they spent a good bit of time watching tractors on the ipad.

 
Henry also got some snuggle time with Papa.
 
 
Thomas got to ride in Nana and Papa's new ride. It blew his mind when the top came off the car...I don't think he even knew that was possible.

 
Thomas also got to help drive Papa's new lawnmower...cooler than any lawnmower he's ever seen.

 
And, of course, he drove the tractor.

 
And worked the levers "all by himself."

 
It rained a good bit but we snuck in some time at the pool.

 
Henry got some more time with Grandmother.

 
And Nana!

 
On Saturday night, one of Patrick's good friends from high school got married, so we got to have a night out. It was so much fun to see so many of his friends.

 
Papa got some wonderful news this week...his most recent tests showed NO leukemia cells present which means he is officially in remission! We are so excited for such great news. God definitely answered a lot of people's prayers with this bit of good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment