I'm trying to catch up on the last few weeks of our life. I didn't have a chance to post our 10 month update, so here it is, a little late. I don't have a height and weight update, but we do have 4 full teeth with 2 more on the way. He can say Mama, nana (no-no), Ba (ball) and uh-oh (uuuhhhh). He walks on furniture and using his walker. Crawls like a crazy man, LOVES the bath tub - he takes bath in the big tub and swims around and plays with the faucet. He loves to read books - by himself or with someone. His favorite toy right now is the noisy truck. He really likes Thomas the Train. What a fun little personality little man has - he can be sweet and sassy (already). He is really funny and I think he knows it. He will do anything to make you keep laughing. He is so, so ticklish and has the most contagious laugh. Here is a great picture showing off those little teeth!

Here are our 10 month pictures in the blue chair. It is hard these days to get him to sit still long enough for pictures. He loves to read books, so I had to use one as a distraction!
Thomas is very curious about the mirror. He likes to touch the baby in the mirror. I do think he is starting to realize that it is his reflection but I cannot be certain, of course!
We are messy messes when we eat these days. He likes to feed himself and I let him most of the time. How else will he learn? Patrick has some serious issues with the stickiness factor so he can't watch some times. Thomas likes to make a "stink face" when he doesn't get his way. He huffs at you and wrinkles his nose.
Then he thinks he is being really funny and starts laughing...
Happy boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment