2015

2015

Sunday, April 29, 2012

My Little Buddy

Thomas has been sick since Wednesday. I am tired of sickness around our house. We have had more than our fair share these last few weeks. He had his first ear infection....a double ear infection in fact. Poor kiddo. That meant Mama has been home spending lots of quality time with my little guy. He felt so bad all he wanted to do was be held....fine by me....I had some snuggle time to make up after tax season.

An awful picture of both of us but I love seeing that smile!

Even though he was sick, we had some good times. He is really fun to be with these days...he can roll the ball and can now say "uh-oh" completely and uses it correctly. He dropped the ball and said "uh-oh!" He can also say and point out dogs. We saw a few walking by our house and he would stop and point and say "Daw." He loves to be chased, and it is so funny to watch him crawl so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment