My good friend from work, Whitney, had her precious baby girl yesterday. Her name is Cody Grace Mills and she is perfect! Look at that sweet face. Cody weighed 6 lbs 1 ounce and was 19 1/2 inches long. She is almost exactly the same size Thomas was when he was born. Cody's birth made me think back 7 months ago to when our little guy was born.
I started looking through some pictures from the first few days. WOW! It was a walk down memory lane. It seems like ages ago, but then again it seems like yesterday. I was in such a fog, so I am grateful for pictures to help me remember. Below is a picture of Thomas right after his first bath. He is probably one hour old here....I hadn't even been able to hold him yet since he was in the nursery for observation.
These are just two of my favorites. Can you believe Thomas fit in Patrick's hands? He was just over a day old here. Around 225 days later, my little man fell asleep on my chest tonight - only now he stretches from my neck to almost my knees!




No comments:
Post a Comment