This has been a big week for us. Last Friday, Thomas got his first tooth. I didn't even know he had cut one until I happen to put my finger in his mouth when we were at lunch with my mom. That bite hurt more than normal. Poor little guy has been such a trooper...a little fussy but overall, he has been so good about it. I know it hurts!
Patrick's parents came to visit us this past weekend. We had a great time, but it wasn't long enough! Little man showed off his crawling or at least tried to crawl. He actually crawled for the first time on Wednesday. He still doesn't really have the hang of it...I think he just really wanted a toy, but he gets more sure of himself every day.
I love this picture because it describes the stage we are in perfectly! Everything goes straight into his mouth. I mean EVERYTHING....my hair, keys, spoons, bowls, fingers, toes, socks....you name it!
Nana bought Thomas a ball when they were here before Christmas. Every little boy needs a ball....well, this little boy was terrified of the ball. I don't think he could understand why it moved on its own. Anyway, we tried the ball a few days before they came back, and he was okay with it. We played with the ball a lot this weekend.
Grandmother sent Thomas a singing stuffed dog. The dog sings "If you're happy and your know it, clap your hands." His ears and hands clap while he is singing. Thomas laughed at this dog....what a hit this toy has been.
Laughing at the dog!
No comments:
Post a Comment