
A family photo from the Peabody right before Christmas. This year Lisa was in Junior Cotillion. Hard to believe the baby of the family is doing Junior Cotillion. Thomas got to come down for pictures before and to see his sweet aunt in her pretty dress.

Since he was all dressed up, we had to get some pictures of the little man in front of the tree. Please notice that he only has on one shoe....lost it getting out of the car. I mean really? Why do I even bother with shoes? Because they are so stinking cute! Anyway....

Thompson family photo. This is not the one they used for the Christmas card, but you get the idea.

My sweet dad has been dancing with his girls for a while now. I think you could even call him a pro by now. Over the holidays, we lined up this same snapshot of Daddy with each of his girls over the years. Funny how some traditions don't change. (Even if Lisa does think that I grew up ages ago. She calls my MUS cheerleading fleece "retro." Makes me feel really old....)

I love this picture. These two have a love-hate relationship. The hate is mostly just annoyance and at the root is full of love. I'm so glad that Annie and Lisa have grown up with a brother figure in their life. How better to keep a teenage girl grounded?? Patrick and I started dating when Lisa was in second grade. I guess that does make me old, huh?

Had to get one of the girls.

So being the parents that we now are, we didn't care if we embarrassed anyone by dancing. Barely any of the teenagers were dancing and it was a good band....so before we headed home, we stole a dance. This is one of my favorite things to do....Patrick and I have been dancing together for so long that I can hardly dance with anyone else. Isn't that awful? He says its because I try to lead....me? I would never do that! : )

Daddy has never minded embarrassing any of us girls, so he joined us on the dance floor.

And this one is this short of a miracle...Lisa actually danced with Patrick and didn't even try to protest. He said that she is a very good dancer too!

Had to get my turn with Daddy too!

A very fun night overall! Only one more Junior Cotillion to go before we take about 16 years off. Won't be enjoying it again until we are parents of one of the guys. How scary is that??
No comments:
Post a Comment