This little cutie was 11 months old yesterday. I can hardly believe that he is so old. I feel like I blinked and a whole year flew by. Poor little guy had a 103 degree fever and an ear infection in this picture but that didn't keep him from smiling. Since we made a visit to the doctor, I have some 11 month stats - 22.5 lbs and 29 3/4 inches.
Reading his book. He LOVES books. He will crawl as fast as his little legs will go when I pull out a book. He loves songs too. His favorite these days are "If You are Happy and You Know it" and "Wheels on the Bus."
I love this picture because it shows those chunky legs and it also shows how he stands on his tippy toes. Very rarely does Henry stand flat footed.
Brothers after church on Palm Sunday.
BooBoo was in town for her spring break last week. We loved having her home and she also got to spend a few nights with us - an extra special treat!
She came to watch Thomas play soccer.
Thomas's biggest soccer fan. Henry loves watching them play soccer and its great for me because he actually sits still because he hates how the grass feels. He won't venture off the blanket or lap to save his soul!
Mr. Blue Eyes.
These two are extra special buds. Henry LOVES Tino and reaches for him as soon as he sees him.
Two weeks ago, Rebecca and I took the boys to the Shriner Circus. We have been the last 3 years and this was Harris's first trip. It was so cute! Harris loved the clowns and kept yelling for them to come over to us.
Later that night, I had a cute date to Missy's wedding. It was such a fun wedding - the band, Jimmy Church, was the best I've ever heard. We danced until my feet hurt!
No comments:
Post a Comment