We have had a marathon Easter celebration this year. It started on Thursday with an Easter Egg Hunt at Thomas's school. Love getting to spend time with him at his sweet school.
That afternoon, Thomas and I dyed Easter eggs. He had a great time and they turned out really well.
On Friday morning, we went to our neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt. They have a petting zoo and a Thomas the Train ride. The Stines came with us and it was such a fun time!
I can't get over how much the boys look like each other in this picture.
Once again, I almost went out and bought a bunny rabbit after the petting zoo. I don't know why but I love bunnies, especially little white ones.
Harris and Thomas looking for the Easter Bunny.
Here he is! And that is Thomas Walker giving him a great big hug. The Easter Bunny was a big hit this year for Thomas but not so much with Henry. He is okay from a distance.
Impossible to get all four kids to look at the camera - between the grass and the eggs filled with candy, the cameras were the last things on their minds.
Friday morning, Patrick played golf with his friend Kirk who was in town for Easter. We went to UGA with Kirk and his wife Jordyn. They are from Memphis but live in Raleigh. Their little boy, Oxford, was born just three weeks before Henry. They came over to play Friday afternoon and we went to their parent's house Saturday night for a small birthday party.
All ready for Saturday's events! First up, Second Pres's Easter Egg Hunt.
Hopefully Henry will learn that it is not nice to put your finger in someone else's mouth! I couldn't believe she didn't bite him. That would be a quick way to teach him that lesson.
This time last year, Amanda and I were way too pregnant to enjoy anything. I was on bedrest and didn't get to go to the egg hunt. My how different this year is!
On Saturday afternoon, our Sunday School class had a crawfish party. No pictures because we were busy chasing kiddos and eating yummy crawfish. Such a beautiful day to spend with sweet friends.
Both boys fell asleep just minutes after we left Oxford's birthday party. They barely woke up when we put them in bed. The Easter Bunny hopped by our house after they were asleep. So many fun things! Both boys were very excited when they woke up!
He even hid eggs in the back yard.
And left two golden eggs with money inside!
All dressed up for church.
The Easter Bunny made a visit to the MCC during lunch. Thomas was ecstatic...Henry not so much.
After being traumatized by the bunny, he only wanted Tino to hold him. He cried every time someone took him away from Tino.
I mean...does it get any sweeter? He could ask Tino for anything he wanted after this and he would get it!!
One more family picture before the afternoon egg hunt. We were all fading...
And by this picture, Henry was done. He just wanted Tino to hold him or someone to lay him down for a nap. He was a trooper. Baby brother gets drug around a lot.



No comments:
Post a Comment