We made a complete 180 degree change in swimming lessons last week. Maybe it was the encouraging talks we had or the threats we made, but I'm pretty certain it was this giant chocolate lollipop that I bribed him with. He did a great job on all of the exercises and even went under water and jumped off the side. Look at this happy boy on the car ride home...he was very proud of himself!
On Friday, Thomas was playing dress up in his knight costume and construction safety glasses. He was running around the yard chasing dragons. I love the imagination he has these days. He is always dreaming up adventures and gives us each parts to play.
LuLu brought Thomas some binoculars and a frog hat for doing such a good job at his swimming lessons. He had fun looking for bugs and worms in the yard, even though he won't touch either. Patrick blames me for making him "soft".....I love my son but I am not touching worms even for him!!
On Sunday, we spent the afternoon at the Bowie's for a Masters watch party. Look at all these cute kiddos! Only missing two of the babies...I can't believe we got this many kids to sit still long enough for a picture!
We are excited for this week...lots of Easter egg hunts, Virginia's birthday party, Red Birds game and the Easter Bunny!
1 month to go for baby Henry. Last week, my fluid levels had dropped pretty dramatically so I go back this week to check things out. Worse case, they can take him at 37 weeks so that would mean we would meet him very soon!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment