The Easter bunny visited our house last night...he left WAY more candy than we could ever need and a new John Deere tractor DVD. How does he know our Thomas so well? The giant roll of Pez was probably his favorite since that is his most favorite candy. We were popping Pez all during church to make it through the whole service without a meltdown. Major sugar high by lunchtime!
Hunting all of the eggs that the Easter Bunny hid. We had to wait for the sun to come up before we went outside. Early risers over at the Walker house.
All dressed and ready to go to church. For some reason, Lion came with us today. Thomas usually only sleeps with him, but I think visions of another Easter bunny made him run back and grab him from his bed.
I'm afraid this is my last time to dress Thomas in lace, or even a button-on for that matter. Patrick is tired of them and after I tried his outfit on him last night, Thomas told his Daddy that "Mommy tried on my dress"....Nail.in.the.lace.coffin! Oh well, he was precious while it lasted and at least I have another little one on the way who can wear lace for 3 more years. :)
My two guys at lunch at the MCC!
Me and my little man. This is the first picture I've seen in a while where he actually looks a little bit like me. Normally he is a clone for Patrick.
Staying close to Daddy while the Easter Bunny was nearby. He kept his eyes on that bunny until he was gone!
Bunny gone....now we can hunt some eggs!
Probably our last picture as a family of three.
Thomas with Mimi and Tino! He was being so silly at this point from all of the sugar. We gave up even trying.
Mimi and Thomas. He was showing her all of his eggs!

No comments:
Post a Comment