2015

2015

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

First Day of K-2 at Emmanuel

Today was Thomas's first day of K-2 at Emmanuel. Doesn't he look like such a big boy? He also looks so much like Patrick in his picture.
 
 
Emmanuel is not just a great school, it is also special because it is where I went to school when I was Thomas's age. Some of my earliest memories are from Emmanuel...I remember the big giant "cheese" jungle gym that was on the playground. I also remember looking through the window on the playground at the ladies doing aerobics...isn't it funny the things you remember?

 
Thomas helped me color his first day of school sign. He was very proud of his artwork.

 
Waiting to go meet his new teachers, Ms. Heidi and Ms. Laura. He loved showing me all of the different colors and letters on the balloons.

 
Thomas played with the play dough for about 20 minutes. Ms. Heidi let him cut it with scissors all by himself. He was sold and didn't want to leave. He is going to LOVE Emmanuel!

 
Thomas's new school bag. We are looking forward to a great school year!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment