2015

2015

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Buddies

Thomas and Charlie Joy are great friends. They are just a few weeks apart and love to play together. They will be in the same class this year at Emmanuel, and I am so glad that they will get to play together so often. As you can see from the picture below, they have lots of fun!
 
 
We went to the Red Birds game on Saturday night...or at least to a little bit of the game before the major rain storm blew in. These two little boys had the best time watching the game and "talking" about all of the things they saw. I wish I had a video of their conversation.

 
Thursday was Thomas's last day at his old school before Emmanuel starts. Here is a sweet picture with his two teachers, LeClare and Hollie. He LOVES these two sweet ladies and so do I. They have taken such good care of my sweet little boy and have taught him so many things. We will miss them so much!! Thomas was upset to leave them too.


We played a little dress up this weekend. My little cowboy in his Daddy's cowboy outfit from when he was little. You can see where it has Patrick's name monogrammed above the pocket.
 
 
A good weekend overall...promotion Sunday at Church. Thomas is in Helene and Watson's Sunday school class. I am so grateful to have them help teach Thomas all about Jesus. He came home today singing "Jesus Loves Me."
 
Big week ahead....LuLu moves to a new house and Thomas has his first day at Emmanuel!

No comments:

Post a Comment