Patrick joined us at the beach early Monday morning. It didn't take us long before we headed to the pool so Thomas could show him all of his new tricks.
Thomas was a lot more brave in Daddy's arms. Look how far they are in the ocean. We were lucky to have one of those days where the water is as still as glass.
A family picture in the ocean!
On Tuesday night, we went to eat at Cafe Thirty-A. Little guy was so good!
Afterwards, we took a walk to Seaside and played in the amphitheater. He was telling me to stop taking pictures and catch up with them in this picture!
Thomas loves to watch older boys. He thinks they are so funny! Speaking of older boys...I have a funny story about Thomas. Last night we were walking home after dinner. A young teenage boy was riding his bike towards us following a girl. He was using his cell phone and ran smack into a pole. He kind of teetered to the side, but didn't entirely fall. As his shoe gets stuck on his bike seat, Thomas lets out the loudest, most hysterical belly laugh. He was dying out laughing at this kid. I had to turn around so the boy wouldn't see me giggling as well. The boy was not hurt, but I think Thomas might have injured his ego a bit. Its not too often that you get laughed at by an 11 month old.
Family picture at Seaside.
Thomas loves the shopping carts at Publix. The cashier was trying to make him smile, but he was being shy.
Little man becomes more and more mischievous every day. He discovered toilet paper while we were at the beach. After trying to re-roll one roll, we decided to leave the toilet paper out of Thomas's reach. While we are on this topic, I have to say that Thomas has also become quite a Houdini when it comes to his diaper. I glanced in the monitor one afternoon while he was napping and saw a bare bottom staring back at me! How in the world? Boys...
Love this picture...Right after his afternoon nap, sporting our George's "Mis-bee-having" t-shirt from LuLu....becoming more appropriate every day! Now every time I tell him no, he looks at me and shakes his head and says "nah, nah, nah." A battle of the wills, I'm afraid.
No comments:
Post a Comment