2015

2015

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Hard to Believe She's 18!


Aunt Boo Boo turns 18 on Wednesday....can that be right? I don't think that my baby sister should be that old. Lisa was in kindergarten when I graduated from high school and next year she will be a senior in high school. Guess what? That makes me REALLY old. To celebrate they had a surprise brunch for Lisa and her friends at the club today. She was so surprised too - absolutely no idea!


Such a cute group of girls!


And the most popular part of the party was the balloons....at least according to Thomas. He almost flew away his little arms were flapping so hard trying to get his hands on those balloons. Lisa was sweet enough to share with him, and he was on cloud nine. He kept saying "ball" - close enough little buddy! I was so nervous he was going to pop it and be scarred for life against balloons.


On Saturday, we went to a cocktail party that Daddy and Lisa hosted for our cousin, Kate, who was recently married. They live out of town, and we don't see them very often. These are cousins from Mandaddy's (my dad's father) side of the family. They live in DC, NYC and Illinois. We had a great time catching up with cousins, aunts and uncles from near and far. I was too busy chasing after the little guy, so I didn't get many pictures.


The time in between parties was spent frantically running errands, packing and working in the yard. Had lots to do in the yard this spring to get ready for our little guy's first birthday. Just a little more than a month away!

No comments:

Post a Comment