What a busy weekend we had of doing nothing really at all! It's that time of the year, so I worked on Saturday until lunchtime. Thomas doesn't mind me being at work because he gets some good quality play time with his Daddy. Those two can play and play for hours. Thomas is now fully mobile....he is into EVERYTHING! I caught a few moments from the weekend that made me laugh.
Already playing in the kitchen cabinets. We need to babyproof the kitchen ASAP!
The pantry was like a toy chest for Thomas!
These two pictures are the best. I was folding the laundry and Thomas was crawling around. I looked over and he had climbed up on this piece of furniture and was laughing at himself in the mirror. We got it on video. He played like this for a good 10 minutes. What a cutie!
I don't think Thomas enjoys crawling. He would much rather walk.
Thomas got some new shoes this weekend. We had to get the hard-soled white hightops that every baby has to have. I got a few pictures before church this morning.
Sweet face looking at his Daddy!
My most favorite part of this weekend happened tonight when I was putting the little man to bed. We read our books and were rocking and singing some songs. He had his head on my shoulder just listening when he sat up, put his hands on my head and gave me a great ol' big kiss on the cheek. He leaned back and had a huge smile on his face....does life get any better than that? He doesn't have any words right now, but he didn't need to say "I love you" for me to know he means it. How could I be so lucky to be this sweet baby's mommy? It is the moments like these that make having a child priceless.
No comments:
Post a Comment