2015

2015

Sunday, February 22, 2015

A Trip to Jackson and a Week of Ice

Last weekend, I took the boys down to Jackson to see DeeDee, John Eric and Jane. Poor DeeDee recently had shoulder surgery so she is trying to do everything with just one arm. Anyone who has ever had a toddler knows that is nearly impossible. The three kids had such a fun time together, and I loved getting to spend time with DeeDee.
 
 
Can you stand this sweet, beautiful face? She is such a perfect mixture of DeeDee and John Eric.




 
Lots of pink and girl toys at the Hesters!!

 
Three carseats all in a row. This certainly is precious cargo if I have ever seen it. Lots of Elmo and Frozen to be seen while we were riding around.

 
 
Foreman Thomas at the Children's Museum of Jackson.

 
Early morning cartoons and snuggles.

 
Sharing the ipad.


 
Right as we pulled up to the zoo, we turned around and all 3 of the kids were asleep. DeeDee and I enjoyed our lunch in the car and some much needed time to catch up while they napped.

 
The boys and I rode the train. Poor Jane was brave until it was time to board. She waited for us at the station.

 
 
Watching the turtle.
 
 
This sweet boys took in the zoo from his stroller the whole time.

 
A lap full of cuteness while we read some bedtime stories.

 
This past week, we had 4 days of ice and days off from school. There was not any snow...just solid ice. Thomas took a cue from Frozen and decided to chop ice. Henry and I stayed inside and watched. Henry laughed and laughed as Thomas chopped the ice.

 
Playing some video games on the Wii with our stylish glasses. Mr. Personality here.

 
Today, we went to lunch after church with the Harris's and Stines. We still had our 3rd car seat in the car so Harris rode with us. The snow monster from Frozen was on and the boys were mesmerized.




No comments:

Post a Comment