Henry turned 9 months old on the 30th. We went for his checkup that day and he weighed 21.7 pounds (75%) and they said 27 3/4 inches, but he was all curled up and mad at the nurse, so I think he is longer.
Look at his new moves...ALL.OVER.THE.HOUSE! They seem so much older once they are mobile.
We don't go without clothes very often but I had just snatched their pjs off of them to throw in the wash and they both scurried off in a hurry happy to be a "naked jaybird" as Thomas says.
This picture reminds me so much of a similar picture (see below) I have of Thomas around the exact same age! They look different but similar.
I had to capture the full effect of these legs...extra jumbo gigantic thighs which are all the better for squeezing and tickling.
Somehow he is flexible - I would think all of the "rolls" would get in the way but those toes make it to the mouth easy enough!
These two have really started playing together. Henry already adores Thomas. When he first wakes up, he is frantic looking around to find Thomas. Thomas likes to show off his toys to Henry and maybe steal a few away (we are working on sharing). Henry doesn't mind as long as Thomas is nearby. Thomas can still make him giggle like no one else can.
A cool dude in double sunglasses. Love that grin.
"Mama, take my picture with my tower!"
Last Saturday morning, I took the boys to Teddy Bear storytime. It was really cute and they both enjoyed it!
Can you stand the cuteness? Henry's first time in hard soled shoes - these Keds make him look so old. He hated them! Stood on his tippy toes until I took them off.
We love the taxi at the grocery store.
Super Bowl Sunday at the Stines. Spent more time chasing after kids and putting together toys than watching the game. Such is life these days.
I was trying to get a picture of Henry sitting on this stool so I took away his paci so you could see his face. You can tell from the middle picture that he didn't appreciate that. He was extra happy once I gave it back though. This baby loves his paci!
No comments:
Post a Comment