Today, I am reminded of what I should be thankful for every single day... these two precious boys, our loving family, our health, home, friends and happiness. The days are crazy lately, and it isn't easy to stop and just be thankful.
I'm not sure it is possible to get a picture where they are both looking at the camera and smiling, so we take what we can get!
Do you see all of those "rolls" squished into those knee socks! Delicious baby rolls!!
A happy, chocolate-covered face.
LuLu and Henry at lunch. We ate at the MCC for Thanksgiving "round 1" with LuLu and the Edentons and Wills.
Well...at least we were all looking at the camera!
For Thanksgiving "Round 2," we went to my Aunt Ellen's house with the rest of my Dad's family. I always love getting to see my cousins that I don't get to see very often.
BooBoo was able to catch some sweet pictures of Henry.
Last night, Patrick was at Men's Night at the club so I hung out with these two. Since we always watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade on Thanksgiving morning, we decided to break out the Christmas pjs so we would be ready to welcome Santa at the end of the parade. Tino brought us donuts and we all had fun watching the floats and balloons. This year's favorite at my house - Thomas the Train. Surprise, surprise!

No comments:
Post a Comment