Last week was a fun week! We celebrated Halloween all week between school dress up days and parties. Here is a picture of Thomas's sweet class at EUMK all dressed up for Halloween. My ninja turtle took his role very seriously.
Thomas was the blessing helper that day and got to lead the prayer before lunch.
Showing off his muscles. After Henry was born, we enacted a "no swords in the house" rule and they all reside on top of my refrigerator. His costume came with two swords and they were immediately added to the stash. I promised that he could have them for his costume on Halloween. The trumpets in heaven sounded when I took the swords that go with his costume off the top of the refrigerator. He was as happy as a kid on Christmas morning.
My Pillsbury doughboy and ninja turtle.
Look at those cheeks! He also has the best giggle when you tickle him so he made the most perfect doughboy. Plus he loved chewing on that spoon!
Twins!
On Friday morning, I took the boys to the train museum downtown. Thomas loves this place! Afterwards, we met LuLu for lunch at the Cupboard. She brought GIANT lollipops and a light up ghost necklace!
Last Thursday, this cutie turned 6 months old. He is growing up so fast and wants so badly to be a big boy like Thomas. He watches everything Thomas does and loves to laugh at Thomas being silly!
He is such a sweet baby and is really happy most of the time! He is big cuddler and I love every minute of it! We still nap together almost every afternoon. I am trying to soak up all the sweetness of the baby stage since he is my last baby and I just love this age!
Belly laughs!!
At his six month check up, he weighed 18lbs, 3 ounces (63 percentile) and was 27.25 inches long (70 percentile). He is a good bit taller and a few ounces less than Thomas was at this age. He sits up really well but tries to lounge for toys so I keep the boppy around him to prevent faceplants.
These two are starting to play together...or Thomas shows Henry his toys but doesn't really want him to touch them. Oh how life is going to change for Thomas when he really has to share his toys. I am waiting for the day when Henry pulls up on Thomas's train table and completely wipes out all of the tracks and trains. Thomas will loose his mind! My little control freak will be forced to "loosen up" and it will be ugly for a bit at my house. Until then, I will enjoy these sweet moments where Henry is content being taunted with toys just so he is included.











No comments:
Post a Comment