2015

2015

Saturday, June 7, 2014

A Few Favorite Pictures

I am finally getting around to looking through other people's pictures from the day Henry was born. Here are a few of my favorites....

Not necessarily a favorite picture, but a good reminder of the "before" baby. Also a good reminder of why Henry is our last baby....this Mama HATES being pregnant! I sure do love the sweet babies I got so it was all worth it in the end.


Last picture as a family of three before we headed to the hospital. I love how Thomas was putting his arms around us.


First picture as a family of four. Such a sweet moment as big brother met little brother.


I got really emotional when I saw Thomas for the first time after Henry was born. With this delivery, I wasn't scared about the surgery, I was really nervous about what we were about to do to this sweet boy's world....going from an only child to a big brother was going to be a major transition. I think surgery took on a whole new meaning when I had a little one at home already...when I saw him afterwards, it was a release of lots of fears and relief.


Checking out that belly button or "paci" as Thomas thought it was at first glance.


Probably one of my most favorite pictures because Henry is looking so intently at Thomas. 


Henry looks so big in this picture, but he was just so tiny...I say that now as I am holding him and my arm feels like it may fall off....


Henry's first bottle. We have almost this very same picture of Thomas and Patrick. So sweet.


Watching morning cartoons together...notice the lion next to Henry. Thomas always wants to make sure he has something to play with too.


A cute picture of Thomas with Papa and the sandbox that he made for him. We are so lucky to have a Papa that is so talented and loves us so much to spend the time to make such a special gift.


Henry's first trip out of the house.


















No comments:

Post a Comment