2015

2015

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Henry's Hospital Photo Shoot

The pictures from the hospital photographer came in today! It seems like that was an eternity ago and yet it was only last week. This cute little fellow is as sweet and good as he is beautiful! He is a wonderful sleeper (praise God!), a so-so eater, and only cries when I change his diaper. His big brother has been so sweet and gentle to him. Our transition to a family of four has started off more smoothly than I could have ever expected!
 
I will post another update soon but these pictures speak for themselves.
 
 
 
 


 
And just a little comparison for everyone who is wondering who Henry looks like....he favors his big brother, but I think he has a look all his own. One thing is definitely the same in both babies - a head full of hair! Henry is on the left and Thomas is on the right.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment