I can't believe it is almost Memorial Day! As I wrote the title of this post, I chuckled a little because not only does it mean that we have had one of the busiest months, as May tends to be, but I also feel like I am going non-stop chasing after and caring for two little boys! We've been to the zoo, Tino and BooBoo's birthday dinners, Rebecca's 30th Birthday dinner, the Biddle boys' 3rd birthday party
This year, I had the most wonderful Mother's day. I spent the entire day with my boys, and they did everything they could to spoil me. I woke up to all of their smiling faces and a sweet card with a special gift. Since my boys are April and June babies, I get to pick out a piece of jewelry with their birthstones, diamonds and pearls...what a great way to make a mama feel special!
We all made breakfast together, went on a long walk, rested and enjoyed a yummy dinner on the Terrace with LuLu.
Last week was Thomas's last day of K-2 at Emmanuel. We are so sad that this year is over because he has loved every single day. He wanted to go to school every day, even Sundays! His teachers are incredible and we will miss them terribly next year. Look at how much Thomas has grown since his first day...such a big boy!
| Last Day of K-2 at EUMK |
| First Day of K-2 at EUMK |
We had a class party to say goodbye! Notice the dynamic duo of Thomas and Charlie sitting together. These are two fun-loving, silly boys!
A big hug for Ms. Heidi. I couldn't catch the one for Ms. Laura on my camera. This boy LOVES his teachers.
On Wednesday, I took Henry to his 2 week appointment and he was back up to his birth weight exactly - 6 lbs 9 ounces. I think he has finally gotten an appetite, as is evidenced by our every 2 hour eating schedule these last few days.
On Saturday, we went to the Osiris Banner Party. It was nice to be out with adults and to visit with our friends.
This weekend was so rainy and chilly...we stayed bundled up inside with warm blankets and footie pj's.



No comments:
Post a Comment