Last weekend, we went to visit BooBoo at Auburn. All of the driving was so worth our visit. We loved getting to see the campus and town and meet some of Lisa's friends.
After a yummy breakfast, we spent the rest of Saturday morning touring the campus, shopping downtown and playing a little football on old campus. All Thomas wanted was a football, so we bought him an Auburn one. The ONLY Auburn thing I would let him have. Lisa was begging me to get him a t-shirt but I finally convinced her it would be a waste of money because he would NEVER wear it.
Funny story to show just how much of a UGA fan Thomas is....we were eating ice cream at Toomer's corner diner, when Thomas decides to belt out one of his favorite songs, "It's great to be a Georgia Bulldog!" Personally, I was proud, but I thought Patrick and Lisa were going to crawl in a hole.
On Saturday night, we had dinner at Hamilton's with two of Lisa's friends, Susie and Nell. Such cute girls....Thomas thought so too!
After Auburn's win over Arkansas, we saw the student's rolling Toomer's Corner. A fun tradition, but a little sad since the famous trees are gone.
We had a great weekend with BooBoo. We loved getting to see her new life in Auburn and are very proud of how well she is doing. We sure do miss her back at home though...and I think she especially misses this little boy!


No comments:
Post a Comment