2015

2015

Saturday, October 27, 2012

All Bundled Up and Zoo Boo

It's officially COLD around here. We have been so spoiled with the most amazing weather the last few weeks, so it is a shock to our system. Thomas doesn't seem to mind, however. He loved getting to wear his new monkey hat and decided that Dada's boots would be a little more fun to wear. He was so cute and had the best time trying to take a few steps!



We finished bundling up so we could go walking with Helene. I love walking, but I dislike cold weather. The next few months are such a dilemma for me...to be cold and walk or stay inside and be warm?


Last weekend, we went to Zoo Boo with the Campbell's. Thomas got to wear his Halloween costume for the first time...he is a lion this year. It is so cute because he roars when you ask him what a lion says. The only problem with our little lion is that he intensely dislikes the lion hood....like we only wore it for a total of 2 minutes the entire night dislike. Oh well...I bought some face paint to draw a nose and whiskers on his face for Halloween. I foresee lots of.."now what is Thomas supposed to be?" without our lion hood.

Here is the best I could do for pictures...notice the progression of hood removal.



He was busy chasing after Dorothy and Caroline and forgot for a second that he was wearing his hood...



Zoo Boo was so much fun. It was crowded so I am glad we went on the first weekend. Thomas followed this panda bear around for about 20 minutes.


And then there was the train. We are slightly obsessed with trains at our house...a full on obsession. We rode this "choo-choo" twice because he loved it so much. I decided today that I was going to bite the bullet and tell Santa to bring a big train table and Thomas train set. Why not, right?




The Georgia vs. Florida game is about to start, so I must go. I have been told that we are going to lose this game, so we just don't care. Yeah right! GO DAWGS!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment