The last few weeks, we have been doing lots of playing. Playing with old and new toys and playing in old and new places.
I had to stop by the office the morning we left for Atlanta, so Thomas joined me. So much work to do, so I let Thomas help out. That 10-key sure is fun for a one year old.
Last Tuesday, Thomas and I went to the Children's Museum with Joan, Graham and Henry. The three of them played so hard in the toddler playroom. Next we visited the firetruck and had to pet the dog.
We wrapped up our visit with some time in the grocery store. Trying to get three busy boys to sit still for a picture is next to impossible these days. This was our attempt!
Not a happy face in the picture, but it was the only one I could get on our first cold morning! Can't believe it is fall and that winter is around the corner....boo!
This weekend we snuck away to the lake with some friends. We did a whole lot of visiting, laughing, eating and sitting around. James, Lisa and Patrick did a little fishing while the DeeDee, John Eric and I watched. I didn't get many pictures and the ones I did get aren't the best. This picture is great because we spent a lot of our time doing exactly this - sitting on the dock soaking in the perfect weather!
James is a professional fisherman!
Thomas loved playing in the boat.....as long as it wasn't moving. As soon as we turned it on, he wasn't so sure any more.
James insisted I catch this moment on camera - Lisa cooking! James is the chef in their house.
We played outside most of this afternoon. It was so beautiful! Thomas decided to climb on the Uga outside our front door....I quickly realized why it was good that we didn't have a dog. Speaking of dogs or dawgs....did you catch our bulldawgs this weekend? Quite the win...so far, we are looking good!






No comments:
Post a Comment