We decided to go to Atlanta this weekend at the last minute. I love going back to visit - quick stops at my favorite stores and visits with great friends. Each time I am in Atlanta, though, I am grateful we don't live there anymore. Why? TRAFFIC! It just makes life harder than it should be. Anyway...
Thomas decided not to sleep well on this trip, so I spent most of the night being kicked by my toddler who wanted to snuggle with me one moment and then wanted to sleep with head at the end of the bed the next. He sleeps like his Mama (if I am really honest with myself). Here is Thomas ready to go downstairs for breakfast....yes, keds and pjs. Good thing no one cares what you wear when you are one.
Waiting on Mommy to change her clothes.
Nana and Papa arrived on Saturday morning. Already in game day gear!
We went to visit John, Chrissy, Jack and Jane on Saturday. Thomas liked Jane's car.
Jack, who is almost 4, was nice enough to take Thomas for a ride in his gator. He are the dads changing the gears to the slow speed.
We told Thomas to hold on tight.
He kinda looks like he is water skiing in this picture. He had so much fun!
Trying to figure out how he can drive the gator.
We changed to the tricycle but still have a close eye on the gator.
"This thing doesn't go as fast as that gator!"
There is Jane pointing to the boys. Jane is 2 weeks older than Thomas. She is so tiny compared to our big boy. She is so calm and sweet. Boys and girls are so different!
We had a great rest of the trip. I get an "F" for not taking more pictures with our other friends. Thomas got to eat dinner for the first time at our favorite restaurant in Atlanta - Horseradish Grill. YUMMY!
UGA won their game on Saturday night, so all-in-all it was a great weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment