2015

2015

Thursday, August 2, 2012

A Visit in Jackson

Last weekend, Thomas and I went to Jackson to visit DeeDee and John Eric. We had such a great time playing and visiting! They were so nice (and brave) to open up their calm home to me and my high-energy toddler. Thomas pointed out everything in their house that was not quite "baby-friendly." I think he has radar for things he is not suppose to touch.

On Saturday, we went to the Children's Museum. Thomas had a wonderful time. He could touch everything and loved watching all of the other children. I did a terrible job of getting pictures from the weekend, so these few will have to suffice.

Thomas loves to play with the crate of balls!


Our very own Thomas "the builder"



Trying to drive the boat.


Practicing his moves in the dance room.


Life size version of "If You Give A Mouse A Cookie." We read this book at bedtime several times a week!


On Saturday afternoon, we went swimming at the Country Club of Jackson. They have the most amazing splash park there. I did not get any pictures...for obvious reasons - do you see all that water flying around? Not a good combo with a camera. I did find a picture that looks just like theirs. Thomas had so much fun playing in the water. He ran around laughing for about an hour. He makes lots of friends with his happy personality!

We loved our time in Jackson. By the time we left, Thomas was saying "DeeDee" very clearly - I think he loves her almost as much as his Mama does. Wish these two lived closer, but cherished all of the seconds I got to spend with them this past weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment