2015

2015

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Summer Days

We have finally been in town for a longer than two week stretch this summer, so we have been soaking up all the fun things that summer brings.


I planted a tomato this spring for the first time in a few years and we finally got our first tomatoes. Thomas, of course, thought they were balls. He helped me pick our first batch and took a bite out of one when I wasn't looking!


Playing in the mixing bowl band. Notice the Lilly shorts....its not a summer in the South without Lilly!


On Thursday afternoon, we decided to play in the sprinkler and baby pool when I got home. It was too hot to be outside and not in the water and who wants to stay inside all day. The kiddos had a BLAST!


We played sans swimsuits because it was just too much work to get them all in their gear.



I caught Thomas pulling the bow out of EM's hair one afternoon. I know that hurts, so I decided to show him that it hurts. We put the bow in Thomas's hair and let "GeeGee" pull it out. Plan didn't work so well because my tough guy didn't flinch!


Reading our "Thomas" book with Dada.


Last weekend we went to Finley's birthday party. Thomas proved that not only is he in fact an only child, he acts like one too. We have lots of work to do on sharing....especially balloons.



Big boy on his tippee toes trying to snag some of the food....of course!


"I'm not going to share this toy even if you are taking my picture, Mama!"


"I'm just going to take it and run!"

No comments:

Post a Comment