2015

2015

Friday, August 17, 2012

Catching up

I don't think I have caught my breath quite yet from these last two weeks. Busy, busy over here at the Walker household! Last weekend alone I had two baby showers, a birthday party and our anniversary....whew!

Little man has had a busy week as well. This is a picture of him playing with his backpack. He was watching me pack his bag and lunchbox for Mother's Day Out and kept trying to steal it, so we just gave him this one to play with. Fastforward 3 more years, and this is the picture I envision on our first day of pre-k. I love that the backpack comes down below his knees!


Here is a picture from his first day of Mother's Day Out last week. Don't you love the look on his face? I let him take a quick morning nap before we went and had to wake the poor little guy up...he looks none too pleased that I woke him up and put him staright in the car! But at least we have "bear bear" with us.


Change of tune as soon as we get out of the car and see the amazing playground. "Do you see all of those toys, Mom? Give me, PEASE!" (as Thomas says)



So, I don't pretend to know how to raise a little boy. Up until now, I've been able to wing it and come out ok. Last weekend, I decided to teach Thomas how to hit the ball....what are this mom's tools of choice? A wrapping paper roll, of course! I'd say he is a fast learner, because I am certainly not a great teacher!



Thomas decided one morning that my shoes needed to go for a ride in his dump truck. Well of course they do!


We went to Charlie Joy's 1st birthday party. I didn't get a chance to snap many pictures, but this one is my favorite. Thomas was visiting with Mrs. Thompson (Hope's Mama). Seeing her made me miss Hope even more....Can't wait for them to come home for Labor Day!




Miss Racheal gave Thomas some dip-n-dots. This is what a few dip-n-dots turn into when you are one.



A complete mess....but loving every second of it! I think that might some up my life right now...There is always joy to be found in the disorganization that is life!

No comments:

Post a Comment