2015

2015

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Moments

Lately life seems to be a bunch of moments strung together. There are the moments that make me laugh out loud, those that make me want to pull my hair out and even those that stop me in my tracks at the sweetness and innocence of a small child. Most of the time, I feel like I am flying through the day, lucky to have my head on straight by the end. I wish I could stop more often and enjoy the special moments of each day.

Here are a few of those sweet moments over the last few days:


Thomas is one lucky little guy to be hanging out with these older beauties. We stopped by the MCC on the 4th to stretch our legs and eat a quick snackbar dinner after our 9 hour drive from Georgia. Thomas just wanted to walk, walk, walk, but we were able to snap a quick picture of these cuties. Both Margaret and Virginia can say Thomas's name and it is so cute!



Red cheeks with the hot 104 degree weather. Got our cup full of ice, though!


Thomas likes to help me do laundry. He will normally empty everything from the dryer into the basket. This time I was washing all of this blankets, lovies, bears....He came over and saw me putting them in the dryer and dove for his blankets. I would put it back in and he would snatch it out.


Then he decided to face-plant on the blanket. Guess he thought I wouldn't be able to take it then! This little boy loves his "blankies" almost as much as his Mama. : )


Thomas and Elizabeth Magee's lunch date. They have started eating lunch together and the small table and chairs every day now. How cute are they?


Had to capture the feet!


All dressed for church! Little man was so upset when we went to pick him up from the nursery after church. My heart hurt seeing him so sad. He was so excited when he saw us at the door. What a precious gift to be one of the people that can make the tears go away just by showing up!


Saying cheese with a mouthful of bananas!


Do you see these curls?? Where did these come from? All of a sudden, my little boy has curls and this Mama LOVES it! We are getting his haircut on Friday but they aren't going to touch the back. How could I cut these curls? I can't wait to see what they do as his hair gets longer.


Watching "DaDa" working in the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment