While Patrick and I were in D.C., Thomas stayed with Tino and Mimi. They were so excited to have him, and I was so worried that it would be more work than they imagined. Thomas, of course, was a perfect angel for them....or at least that is what they told me. They were so nice and sent me pictures and videos all of the time while I was gone. This was my first time to leave him for more than one night, so I was a nervous wreck and missed him like crazy. He didn't notice we were gone!
Here are a few of the pictures that I received while I was gone:
Playing outside in the morning.
Helping to feed Scout and Daisy. He can now say Scout's name!
Reading Thomas the Train with Tino.
Mimi let him try broccoli....he is trying to spit it out. Don't think he likes that one!
Watching Sprout and enjoying a "BaBa"
Perfect hideout!
Little man LOVES balloons!
Playing at Davis Kidd.
I wish it would let me upload some of the videos they sent. They were so cute!








No comments:
Post a Comment