But boy are we cute these days.....cute and BOSSY! If Thomas doesn't get his way, he is very quick to let us know that he isn't pleased. He started walking the Friday after his birthday. He was playing on the kitchen floor with a Target flyer. Apparently, he wanted to take the flyer with him and crawling wasn't going to work. He stood up and walked across the kitchen floor all by himself..the whole way. I don't think he even realized what he was doing until we started clapping for him....then he fell down. He doesn't walk consistently, but he can walk whenever he wants to!
http://blog.jenhowell.com/
Patrick and I are in DC the second half of this week. I have CPE on Thursday and Friday and we are staying on for the weekend. Annie turns 21 on Sunday so we will get to celebrate with her, and we get to spend two nights with our dear friends, Hope and Will. They just moved up to DC a few weeks ago. I miss her so much already, so it is nice to get to visit.
Thomas is staying with Tino and Mimi while we are gone. They are so nice to take him for the whole time. They have been sending me pictures and videos while I have been gone. He is having so much fun...I'm not sure he has noticed that we are gone. It has been hard being away from him. I know it is good for both of us, but I almost feel like I have left part of myself behind. I guess that is just part of being a mom, huh? No one said it would be easy!
No comments:
Post a Comment