This one was taken at Oak Court.
Then I caught a giggle after I tried to snatch his tongue!
Today was the first day that Thomas wore shoes. He wore the soft soled white leather shoes from the Women's Exchange. These were a gift from Ms. Buff. His feet were almost too fat, but luckily they stretch a little!
Here are some out-takes from one of the Santa visits. Thomas likes to pull hair, so he is checking out Santa's beard. Santa must come across this a lot because he was quick to get out of his reach.
This is a snapshot from when Thomas first realized exactly who was holding him. Doesn't look too sure about Old St. Nick.
Christmas through the eyes of a child....Thomas loves looking at the Christmas tree lights. Heck, he loves to look at any lights, but Christmas lights are especially appealing. Check out this look of awe and wonder. Wouldn't it be nice if Christmas made us stop in awe every year? I am trying to soak up all of the small and yet fabulously wonderful things of the Christmas season this year. Its so easy to get wrap up in all of the hustle and bustle. A little Child a long time ago is the reason for the season, and I look forward to teaching this little child of mine all about it!
No comments:
Post a Comment