2015

2015

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Playing

These days we do a lot of playing around our house. Thomas loves to play. He likes to play with his toys and all of the special people in his life. He even likes to play by himself. I feel so lucky to have a baby that feels comfortable alone. As a mom, independence is a characteristic that I hope to develop in my child.

As all good parents do, we had to torture our child for a few minutes for the sake of a cute picture. He wasn't so sure about this Santa hat so I had to snap a quick pic!


This is one of my favorite pictures! I cannot believe that I haven't snapped a picture of Thomas playing in the mirror before now. He has loved to look in the mirror for months now. I'm not sure if he understands that the baby in the mirror is him or if he thinks its a friend.



We have found our feet!! I thought his belly was a little too big for those feet to fit in his mouth, but I was wrong! He did spend the last few months in my belly exactly in this position with his feet above his head, so I shouldn't be surprised!




Aunt BooBoo has been coming to visit us in between studying for exams. Thomas really likes the baby apps she has on her phone. Notice how serious that little face is!


More fun times with Aunt BooBoo.



Of all of the toys we have for this child, what is one of his most favorite? An old plastic measuring spoon. Whatever works these days!



Sitting next to Dad in the morning before he goes to work! He looks so tiny next to Patrick.



The Johnny Jumper is still an absolute favorite! We log lots of hours in this seat and enjoy every single minute!!



Thomas can sit up now. I still keep the boppy behind him just in case. We don't need to bonk our little head on the floor (again). He loves to play on the floor with all of his toys around him. I think he wised up and decided it was much easier to play if he learned to sit up. So....he did.






These two get lots of playing in. Nothing warms my heart more than listening to the laughs coming from the other room when I'm making dinner in the kitchen. Thomas loves to grab hair....anyone's hair will do, but Dad's seems to be exceptionally fun!



























No comments:

Post a Comment