We went to Sandersville for Thanksgiving this year. We loved getting to spend time with everyone! Here are a few shots from our week there (another post to come on Thanksgiving Day.)
Most kids grow up wishing and begging for a pony. Thomas didn't even have to ask! His Papa and Nana got him two ponies. This is Hot Shot. I think our little man liked him, don't you?



I didn't get any pictures of the other pony, Jingles. Jingles is a Shetland pony. Thomas liked to pet jingles and was dying to grab a hold of his mane. For Jingles's sake, I'm glad he didn't. Thomas has a tight grip on hair these days!

On Thanksgiving night, we shifted to Christmas!! I love this picture. He looks like he's saying, "I promise I will be good, Santa, if you bring me some toys!" We went shopping on Black Friday in Augusta. Thomas went with us and came away with the most stuff by far. Our first stop was to Buy Buy Baby. They have any and everything you could want for a baby. There was a very appropriate bib there that we should have gotten - "Who needs Santa When you have Grandma!" Thomas is one lucky baby. All of his grandparents love him lots!!

We took his Johnny Jumper with us to Sandersville. Thomas spent a lot of time jumping while we were there. I think watching Thomas jump was one of the main forms of entertainment for the week! He loves this thing.

One of the Walker's friends gave Thomas this Baby Einstein musical turtle. He LOVES it! He can push the buttons all by himself and make the music change. He is trying to figure out how this toy works in this picture. Didn't take very long!

Nana bought Thomas some pretty awesome books. This is a book on bugs. The last page opens up to this HUGE display of pop up bugs. Little man really likes this book!
No comments:
Post a Comment