2015

2015

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

5 Months!

Thomas was 5 months on November 10th. Here is the standard blue chair picture. He thinks it is so funny when I sit him there for pictures. A far cry from the screams that he let out the first few times we took these pictures.




These days we see Thomas standing like this a lot. He thinks he is a big boy and wants to stand tall to prove it!




Happy Boy! Look at me, Mama.


I had to post this picture because he looks like a little boy and not a baby here. I will have to come back to this picture in a few years and see if this is what he looks like.



You can see how chunky our little monkey is here.



This is a terrible picture but I had to include because this is Thomas's new favorite activity. I can't ever get a really good picture of him in the Johnny Jumper because he jumps so fast and won't stop long enough for me to get a good picture.




All bundled up and ready for our walk with Elizabeth Magee and Julia! Thomas loves Elizabeth Magee. He thinks that everything she does is funny. He is always watching her. She doesn't think he is quite as funny, however. He just gets in the way of the time she could be spending with Miss Racheal!



Thomas's attempt at sitting up. He gets better everyday!





















No comments:

Post a Comment