2015

2015

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Love of a Parent

I don't think I fully understood a parent's love until Thomas was born. Unconditional takes on a new meaning. My heart skips a beat when he looks my way and gives me that gummy smile. I melt.

I tell him that he is going to have to stop being so sweet. His mommy is going to give him whatever he wants if he keeps this up, and we all know that cannot be good for a child. Part of me just says who cares as long as I get to see that smile!

Here are two pictures that sum up how much his mommy and dad love him! I think he loves us back. What do you think?







I have to make a comment about how cute these two are. Thomas absolutely adores his dad. They are buds. They already play a game. Can you believe that a 3 month old can understand how to play a game? They both make these really serious faces and stare at each other. The first to laugh or smile is supposed to lose. Thomas ALWAYS smiles/laughs first. I don't think he's ever the loser though! These two can play this game time after time and it fills me with love and gratitude. Love for my guys and gratitude that I get to be their wife/mother. I'm one lucky girl. I need to remember that every moment of every day.




No comments:

Post a Comment