2015

2015

Friday, September 16, 2011

Friends for Life

Thomas and Elizabeth Magee don't realize it yet, but they are going to be friends for life. They really don't have a choice. Their mommies have already decided for them. They spend all day together now that I'm back at work. At first, Elizabeth Magee wasn't too sure about this "boy" that was taking up time with her Madeline. She was super jealous, and I don't blame her. As the weeks have gone by, she has become accustomed to Thomas being there. Sometimes she even tries to console him when he's crying (she was patting him the other day).

Thomas is a typical boy and acts like he doesn't notice that Elizabeth Magee is there, but I know he's watching her. He started talking a lot more after spending time with her. I think he will want to do everything she does pretty soon!

Here is the first play date these two had. I think Thomas was about 2 weeks old. The boppy was swallowing him!


And here are the two babies two weeks ago. Julia made the comment that they look like a little old couple sleeping in a nursing home. I think that's so funny and so true! Notice the distinct color differences - as if you couldn't tell one was a girl and the other a boy. I used the pink blanket the other day for Thomas and Patrick promptly replaced it with a blue one.


Can you believe how big these two are getting? Growing up too fast!






I hope this is a foreshadowing of the friendship to come. Leaning on each other to make it through the ups and downs of growing up. I have a feeling there will be a lot more pictures of these two in the future!







No comments:

Post a Comment