One of Thomas's favorite people is my sister Lisa. She comes over to visit Thomas at least once or twice a week. He loves her. I think you can tell from this picture that he likes her. Isn't that priceless? Patrick and I love when she comes over to visit too. She will give him a bottle or play with him while I cook dinner. Such a big help!
When she is holding him, Thomas will get distracted by some bright color or shiny light, and Lisa will remind him that it only matters what's on the inside. I chuckled the first time she told him that, but I love that he hears that from her! What a good lesson for a little boy to learn starting at an early age. Keep up the good teaching, Lisa. Thomas is definitely listening to what you say!
This picture cracks me up because you can see his full diaper popping out of his outfit. Always the little boy, Thomas isn't phased!
No comments:
Post a Comment