2015

2015

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Pumpkin Patch and Peppa Pig

Fall has been busy but fun - that's becoming the norm!
 
We went to Cedar Hill Farm two weeks ago. It has become an annual tradition and the boys love it. The Stines and Joys were there at the same time so all of the kiddos had lots of fun.
 






 

 
Look at this cute bunch! So much laughing and silliness.

 
Pumpkin Pickin'



 
These two are great friends in class. Any time I ask Henry about school, he says something about "Jane."






 
Lots of fun was had, and it was definitely time for a nap.

 
After a much needed nap, Henry and I were off to see Peppa Pig at the Orpheum. Henry LOVES Peppa Pig and wants to be George for Halloween. We had the best time, and I loved watching him take it everything around him
 

 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment