2015

2015

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Spring Happenings

We have been so busy the last few weeks. I had to document so many fun and cute memories.
 
Mimi and Tino gave Henry and Thomas a joint birthday gift. They have already logged tons of miles on this jeep. Both of them have learned how to drive but Thomas is much better at backing up.
 
 
We had a great time at the church picnic on the grounds. It was a beautiful night to enjoy friends and fellowship.

 
Sweet brothers reading bedtime stories together.

 
Thomas did the MAD (Music, Art and Drama) class after school again this semester. They put on the Chicken Little play and it was so cute. Thomas was Piggy Wiggy.
 
 
Early in May, EUMK had the JK Spring Music Program. It was precious!
 
 

 
Mother's Day this year was perfect. It was such a calm and relaxing day with my boys. They all did their very best to spoil me rotten, and I spent the afternoon getting a manicure and pedicure with Amanda. We ended the day with dinner on the Terrace with LuLu.

 
Cool dude - lace and shades!

 
We celebrated Tino and BooBoo's birthday.

 
The boys love playing on this awesome swing that Mimi and Tino got. It's like a hammock and swing all in one!
 
 
We got a huge delivery of mulch this spring like we always do. The boys had lots of fun digging in the dirt!
 
 
And our yard looks beautiful again this year.
 
 
Look at this happy boy playing in the back yard.

 
The rose bush by our back door had the most beautiful first rose this year.
 
 
We had some tree work done in the backyard and the boys were completely entertained. 
 
 
Sweet brothers before Church.
 
 
The Carnival festivities have continued. We had a great time at the Memphi Queen's party.

 
It was at my grandmother's old house. I had not been back since they remodeled and it was beautiful! It looked the same but so much newer and better.

 
We had an awesome Osiris Banner party this year. The Horn's really outdid themselves. Our pages were so cute and well behaved. They weren't really sure what to think of our masked King.
 
 
Queen Ellen looked beautiful!

 
The party was a Mardi Gras theme. Quinton and Rebecca drove in from New Orleans that day. They brought us authentic mardi gras masks.



 
Patrick did a great job on all of his speech's and presentations.


 
Please notice the Osiris eye flash tattoo on my arm. They thought of so many fun details!


 
The last days of school were so sad this year. I have loved our teachers this year and next year will be really hard to beat this. I can't believe how much they have grown during the school year.
 

 


 
Thomas's sweet teacher, Ms. Kim.

 
We had a great time at the 50th Anniversary party for the Boll Weevils.


 
Look at what I found Henry doing one night right before I was going to make dinner.


In the midst of all of the fun events, we sold Patrick's car and he got an Infiniti sedan. He loves it! Guess that is a good fit for a law partner, huh? I don't think I've documented that in my blog - Patrick made partner in January. We are so proud of all of his hard work.
 
About 2 weeks later, we sold my car and I got this new one. I LOVE this car. It has bucket seats and a third row. As close to a minivan as I will ever come. I needed the extra room so I can haul friends around and all of our stuff!

 
Both boys started swim lessons this spring. Thomas picked up right where he left off last summer after a day or so. Henry was not a fan until about day 3 and then he loved it. He has been a fish since.
 




 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment